Zapier is a program that connects apps to provide linked posting, shared content, and headache-free consistency. Among many other features.
So far, I have learned how to:
- Connect my Instagram with my Pinterest to auto-share content
- Add in conditions between triggers and actions
- Craft a Zap (which is what they call the app connections)
- Connected my Google Calendar to Outlook To-do
What to know if you’re considering using Zapier:
- They ask for a lot of permissions when connecting accounts
- Be conscious of what your connecting and why
- It’s super simple to set up basic Zaps between supported apps
- Utilize their tutorials and guides if you get stuck
There are a plethora of options to explore in this program, and I’ll be experimenting with combinations and new ways to streamline my work!