I’m embarking on a quest this month. An adventure that will prove to be educational, challenging, and fruitful for all parties involved.
What this project entails in a nutshell
- Growing a more prominent online presence for a business and sewing the
seedfor another branch of clientele
- Content creation with a goal in mind
- Learning analytics and implementing SEO
- Becoming familiar with the ins and outs of social media marketing
My end goal is to gain this business a customer that has scheduled an appointment because of social media alone—something that has not happened yet.
I see my biggest challenge being the time constraint and my lack of experience, along with keeping up multiple accounts. However, I’m confident in my ability to learn as I go and create meaningful pieces of content for my client.
What that will look like
- Communicating with my client on what is needed and what will be done
- Creating content every day that will reflect those values
- Analyzing interactions and response rates
- Being ready for anything, and tackling the bumps as they come
How this lines up with my personal goals
Each item I’ve listed in this post spells out key skills and practices I want to establish for myself. It will showcase my writing abilities and how I can learn efficiently, quickly, and while remaining organized with my work methods. Any marketing experience is solid gold at this point in my career.
The top skills I bring to this project are my writing, my vivid imagination, and my commitment to bringing enthusiasm and passion to everything I do.
I want to craft a digital trail of my shortcuts, my dead ends, and my successes so that those searching will land on something they can use as a reference or guide if need be.
Documentation posts will cover:
- Tips and tricks learned
- Trials and errors encountered (and how I solved them, hopefully)
- Process insights
- Dead ends (so you can avoid them)
At the end of each week, I will be documenting what I’ve learned, have posts completed for each platform I’m covering, and learn at least one new social media strategy.
These steps and plans will be evolving along with me this month. I’m thrilled to have an opportunity to impact a business and help spread their message and service.
Stay tuned for more details!